Virtual Assistant Services -- $60.00* per hour
- Word Processing
- Desktop Publishing (DTP)
Presentations, flyers, forms, menus, newsletters, letterhead, business cards, etc.
- Graphics (See some I have developed here.)
Press releases, correspondence, manuals, reports, copy generation, etc.
- Copy Editing/Proofreading
- Consultation Services
- Administrative Services
Travel arrangements, appointment scheduling/confirmation, and e-mail, postal, and phone message management.
- Bookkeeping Services
Payroll, AP/AR, invoice preparation, bank reconciliation, and data input into QuickBooks or Quicken accounting software.
- Manual/Internet Research
- Broadcast Faxing/Bulk Mailings
Using client-provided database and materials will mail or fax as requested.
- Database Management/Data Entry
Website Management Services
If you would like to see some of the sites I have developed please click here.
- Website Development
- Website Maintenance
This fee schedule is current as of 15 February 2004.
*A discounted rate may be negotiated for a predetermined monthly hours.
Return to Top
- Product is delivered via diskette, e-mail, fax, or other as required by client.
- No charge for e-mail delivery.
- No charge for #10 envelope with one ounce postage within the U.S.
- Mail over one ounce billed at current USPS rate.
- Other delivery methods (FedEx, UPS, etc.) will be billed to client at cost.
- All files are virus-checked prior to transmission.
- A $200 deposit is required for all new clients. Further services are billed monthly and payable upon receipt. All accounts over 15 days may incur a monthly finance charge.
- Accept personal, business, and cashiers check, money orders, or credit card (Mastercard & Visa).
- $20.00 fee for returned checks.
- Unpaid accounts over 30 days are subject to a monthly late charge.
- Hourly rates are billed in 15 minute increments, unless specified otherwise.
- Usual turnaround time is 24-48 hours.
- Rush orders of 24 hours or less, and projects requiring weekend and/or holiday work -- may be subject to 20% of invoice.
- Poor quality and/or illegible source material -- 20% of invoice.
- There is a $50.00 minimum for all services.
- All estimates are provided to the best of my ability following initial review/consultation. Final invoice is based on actual project requirements. Differences greater than 25% between estimate total and actual requirements will be discussed with the client prior to completion of work.
- By accepting work performed or services agreed upon, client assumes full responsibility for proofreading and accuracy of documents. Any errors or omissions found, thereafter, are not the responsibility of InfoWord Services.
- Confidentiality keeps me in business. Nothing will be disclosed without consent of the client.